This company is a global pharmaceutical leader and the largest generic drug manufacturer in the world, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality healthcare solutions worldwide. Our employees are central to our success, with colleagues in more than 80 countries, delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer uniquely diverse products and solutions for patients, and we have built a promising pipeline around our key therapeutic areas. We continuously develop patient-focused solutions and significantly develop both our generic and specialty drug businesses through investments in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives.
You will work in the Maintenance team where, together with 20 colleagues, you are responsible for the technical performance of the plant. Because this company is growing rapidly, many new technicians have joined in the past year, creating a good mix of experienced workers and young talents.
You will be working in the shifts. Together with your partner on the shift, you will be the first one called in case of a production breakdown. You will make an analysis of why something is malfunctioning, suggest solutions and coordinate these with the production colleague, and get to work to fix the malfunction. Depending on the complexity of the failure, you do this together with your partner or alone.
Furthermore, your duties consist of:
- When there is time to perform preventive maintenance and inspections.
- Solving malfunctions.
- Reporting work performed in Ultimo (this will be SAP in 1 year).
- Documenting work performed (updating drawings, updating technical documentation).
- Initiating and making improvements to installations.
- Participating in project groups regarding the design, purchase and implementation of new technical installations.
- A technical degree (MBO level 4) in the direction of mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- Knowledge and experience of the Process Industry (Food/Pharma) is a plus.
- Willingness to work 5 shifts (6:00am-14:00pm, 2:00pm-22:00pm, 10:00pm-6:30pm).
- Knowledge/experience with PLC controls is a plus.
- Good command of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- Positive basic attitude, charisma and a hands-on mentality.
- A good salary between €2500,- and €4000,- gross per month (excluding shift bonus of 28,3%)
- A year contract with the company, with a view to permanent employment
- Pension accrual
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- The possibility to follow training
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.